For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3800RMB per page (4 pages)||550 USD per paper|
|Student Discount||3400RMB per page (4 pages)||490 USD per paper|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||400RMB per extra page||60 USD per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||2100RMB per person||300 USD per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1800RMB per group（≥ 3 person）||250 USD per group（≥ 3 person）|
|Purchase Extra Proceedings||600RMB per book||80USD per book|
VISA/MasterCard/Paypal UnionPay/Alipay/WeChat Pay
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ICMTIM 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register.
Join as Listener: ICMTIM 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ICMTIM 2023 Regular is USD550 / 3800 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD60 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: 30% of payment refund
* After conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email.
The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure. Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.